2021 Global Congress
THE FUTURE OF MIGS - INNOVATION AND GLOBALIZATIONWelcome to AAGL's Abstract Submission site. AAGL's Global Congress is the premier MIGS event in the world. This year promises to be one of the most exciting, innovative and engaging meetings as we celebrate our 50th Anniversary.
AAGL is an accredited provider of continuing medical education and adheres to the policies and standards set forth by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). Please review all information prior to your submission.
Abstracts submitted on or before April 15th are complimentary. Completed abstracts submitted between April 16-30th will be charged a $50 non-refundable fee per submission.
For help in submitting an abstract online, contact technical support.
Begin a submission to the following:
Guidelines and Instructions
Below, you'll find the information required for each step in the submission process:
- General Information
- Oral and Poster Submission Instructions
- Video Submission Instructions
- Awards and Competitions
- All abstracts must be completed in English through the abstract system.
- First authors are considered to be the presenting author - Presenting authors are limited to four submissions, and inclusion as a co-author on up to six abstracts.
- An abstract may only be submitted once. Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
- Abstracts written and submitted by industry personnel on behalf of a physician are not allowed.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the presenting author to present if selected. Failure to present may result in exclusion from the scientific program for two years.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must either be an existing AAGL member or must become a member at the time of registration for the Global Congress.
Completed submissions are anonymously graded by the Abstract and Video Review Committee.
- The submitter must complete the disclosures for the presenter and all co-authors.
Control of Content
The AAGL considers presenting authors, not co-authors, to be in control of the educational content. It is AAGL’s policy to acknowledge all co-authors contributing to the research. Though they are acknowledged, co-authors do not have control of the CME content and their disclosures are not published or resolved.
The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (JMIG)
All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published, as submitted, in the JMIG supplement.
The AAGL holds copyright on all material presented at the AAGL Global Congress unless such material is found unsuitable for publication.
View, Resume, Edit or Withdraw a Submission:
If you have already submitted an abstract title you may log in below using the abstract id number and password already provided to you:
Forgotten ID and password?
We will email it to you.